Boat and PWC Lifts
The fastest and most convenient boat lift on the market!
- Available in 4000 lb. to 15,000 lb. capacity vertical lifts
- Get on and off the water in less than 1 minute
- Designed for your convenience; 2 wireless remotes, auto up, easy boat entry, and minimal maintenance
- Keeping safety in mind with the adjustable top limit switch, inability to back-wind cables and lack of winches.
Proven vertical lift design with new FlexPower® integrated electric drive system.
- Available in 1500 lb. to 7,000 lb. capacity vertical lifts
- Efficient electric drive is faster than cranking.
- Raise and lower your boat with push button convenience. Comes standard with 2 wireless.
- Back-wind sensor and upper limit switch protect the lift from damage
Legendary quality and a great value.
- Available in 1200 lb. to 6,000 lb. capacity
- Operates with our famous ShoreStation “Big Wheel” hand crank.
- Optional AC or DC “Big Wheel” cranking motor for added convenience
- Top limit brake and wheel lock assure safe, trouble free operation
Boat House Lifts
Aluminum dual-cylinder FlexPower® Hydraulic lift specially designed for boathouses.
- Available in 4,000 to 8,000 lb. capacity vertical lifts
- On & off the water in less than 1 minute
- Single push-button remote for hassle free lift operation
- Standard Safe & Reliable FlexPower® Hydraulic design
Pile Mount Lifts
Enjoy the speed and convenience of our FlexPower® dual-cylinder Hydraulic lift with this pile mount application.
- Available in 4,000 to 30,000 lb. capacity vertical lifts.
- Single push-button remote for hassle free lift operation.
- Standard Safe & Reliable FlexPower® Hydraulic design. Mounts on 4 piles.
Personal Watercraft Lifts
PWC vertical lifts allow maximum lift height and take up less space.
- 1500 lb. capacity
- Craft is safe high above waves with a lift height of 56″, perfect for fluctuating water
- Optional electric winch, canopy, front bow stop or aluminum/poly UltraBunks
PWC Cantilever lifts feature quality design at an economical price.
- Available in 800 or 1000 lb. capacity for one or two crafts.
- Choose from our economical steel model or aluminum models.
- Optional electric power winch (select models).
Smooth, Drive-on, Drive-Off Design for hassle free and easy launching
- 1625 lb. capacity.
- Place your lift anywhere on your dock without worrying about water depths.
- Mooring kit allows it to work with ShoreStation Classic Sectional dock, as well as universally with other dock systems.
PWC Dock mount lifts take up minimal space and attach right to your dock.
- 1000 lb. capacity
- Mount to ShoreStation Classic Sectional, ShoreBridge , or most standard docks
- Optional electric winch drive
Aluminum Vertical Lift
- 1500 lb. capacity
- The vertical lift design can handle deeper water and your largest of craft.
- Plus, it keeps your craft safe, high above waves with a lift height of 56”,
so it’s perfect for fluctuating water.